Pest control management involves the analysis of the number of pests, the development and implementation of a set of measures for their destruction. Pest control is a combination of exclusively professional methods using a scientific approach, effective certified equipment and chemicals. These specialists are masters with deep knowledge of ecology, biology and organic chemistry.
What is the difference between pest control and disinfection, etc.?
- Deratization is the process of limiting the number or complete destruction of rodents in a given area using a scientific approach and knowledge of zoology.
- Disinsection is the same procedure, but aimed at fighting insects, and disinfection is a set of measures to remove mold, fungi, and unpleasant odours and clean the premises from various infectious agents. This also includes aircon cleaning services, which involves removal of pest and cleaning of air conditioners.
The main difference between deratization, disinfection and other procedures from pest control is that all this solves a narrow range of problems. Pest control includes a wider range of actions, the purpose of which is not only to preserve human health and property, but also to prevent economic damage by pests.
By composing and implementing a pest control program in production, you solve several problems at once:
- Avoid the hassle of making 1 contract instead of several (separately for deratization, separately for disinfection, etc.);
- Take a comprehensive approach to protecting your business and the health of your employees;
- Comply with the law and increase the level of customer confidence;
- Shift the responsibility for removing any parasites to a qualified person, saving yourself unnecessary trouble.
Pest control is a guarantee of a legitimate and profitable business
The list of pest control services includes:
- Development, organization and implementation of pest control;
- Analysis of your current pest management system and development of recommendations for its improvement;
- Checking the correctness of reporting;
- Consultation on production control of pests and the risk of contamination of manufactured products;
- Regular carrying out of the procedures included in the program;
- Audit of the work performed and assessment of the effectiveness of actions carried out by a third party;
- Emergency extermination of pests in production, if the situation is out of control.
5 subtleties of working with us that you will like
- Experts fill out the reporting documentation in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Singapore Federation and the regulatory and methodological base.
- They keep information about their client’s secret from third parties.
- They quickly and efficiently correct neglected sanitary conditions in production without disclosing them to third parties.
- They will put in order your pest control documentation and help you avoid fines before checking.
- They work around the clock; we go to any place in the Moscow region for events at any time 24/7.
- They know how important a “clean” reputation is for business, therefore experts conscientiously help entrepreneurs and large manufacturing enterprises to preserve it. Remember: parasite-free warehouses and production facilities are the key to quality products, satisfied customers and a profitable business. Call and order the development and implementation of Pest control Singapore and aircon servicing for your organization.